Friday, March 16, 2012

Nice to Meet You 初めまして

Hello everyone, I'm アリス! But you can call me Alice or Arisu even haha~ I've chosen the name Alice after my favorite otome game heroine Alice from the Heart no Kuni no Alice series ^^ its probably all thanks to this series that I've started otome gaming :D

Anyways, this is my first blog and I think I'm going to dedicate it to a hobby I've only started last summer, otome games! I'm a big fan of anime, manga and games so these stuff may sneak in once in a while, but whatever, its my blog about japanese stuff so it'll fit in just fine :D 

Hopefully I'll be able to post up reviews of the games I'm playing sorta like a diary of the past routes I've played or post translations when I get better at Japanese.

Blogging is new to me so I hope I'll be alright and get along with everyone ^^

じゃ皆さんよろしくね 

No comments:

Post a Comment